Black Hills Energy Wants Another Rate Increase!
How to file a complaint with the Public Utilities Commission.
- Had your BHE electric service disconnected? Required to pay a large deposit plus reconnection fee to get reconnected?
- Tired of paying high electric bills?
- Not satisfied with BHE customer service?
- Tired of a company that offers little incentive for rooftop solar and/or energy efficiency improvements?
- Did you know Pueblo citizens pay some of the highest rates on the front range and BHE wants another rate increase. (see The Chieftain May 5th, 2016)
YOU CAN DO SOMETHING! PLEASE SEND NOTICE TO THE PUC THAT YOU’RE NOT HAPPY WITH BHE RATES, DISCONNECT POLICIES, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ANOTHER RATE INCREASE!
Send hand written complaints to:
Colorado PUC Consumer Affairs Office
1560 Broadway, Suite #250
Denver, Colorado 80202
To fax a complaint send to: 303-894-2532
To email a complaint send to: dora_PUC_complaints@state.co.us.
Even though that address says “complaints,” it is also where you file comments.
“Pueblo’s Energy Future” is a grassroots coalition of concerned citizens, business owners, service organizations, the faith community, clean energy advocates and others. Our mission is to secure a clean, affordable, sustainable and just energy future for all of Pueblo.